12/05/2012

Bristol Comic Expo






Off there now! Once again without finding the to put up a proper post. It's at Temple Meades Station in 'The Old Train Sheds'. Now new comics from me as I'm bigger comics on the go. But I'm all bundled up with prints and the 'Shore Leave' postcard book. At a tricky tenner, it is a signed n numbered 12 page postcard book, personalised on the back cover.






For those at the show, I will be participating in David Hine's panel on Sunday (3pm) 'Ones to Watch' Come and see!

Also, new Alter Ego buddy Cottonmouth will be at my table selling his now legendary 'Everyone Hates Cyclops'

- Posted on the move.

2 comments:

Megan said...

really nice.. that is beautiful



best regards from Helen - juegos de vestir

yajur said...

Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.








House for Sale in Bristol