16/01/2011

Tag Team Tastic!

I love The Etherington Brothers, they are fab. I have enjoyed their work and also their company on occasion for a few years now. And i'm extremely happy to announce (a little later than others) that Bob Etherington and myself will have six strips in the DANDY starting in March.



Featuring these here fellas, Huggles and Big Thumper, a tag team partnership of highly enthusiastic wrestlers.

A far better announcement in Bob's own words here, and excellent encouragement from Down The Tubes and the Mighty Forbidden Planet Blog.

13 comments:

Jason Garrattley said...

Wow, a weekly dose of WJC, I can't wait. Looks like I'll be fighting my daughter over who gets to read it first.

Jonathan Edwards said...

Brilliant news! I can't wait to read them.

Mark Kardwell said...

1. So proud of you.

2. Wanted an excuse to start reading the all-new, all-hip, THE DANDY again anyway.

Dan McDaid said...

That's fantastic news, Warwick - congrats!

tozo said...

Brilliant!

TREVOR Simonsen said...

congrats and i love everything about the big guy!

robward said...

The Ethertron and JayCee-Unit, the Double Flying Nelson! Hey Dandy, you just got Tag-Teamed!

WJC said...

WoW! Almost more fun than having work in the Dandy is having such an enthusiastic response from you splendid people.

Many thanks indeed!

Craig Collins said...

Fantastic stuff - well done!

monkeyfeather said...

Man, this REALLY makes me wish I could read DANDY!!! Looks GREAT!

WJC said...

Thanks Craig and John (i'll be sure to keep one for you J.)

Colin Lorimer said...

Congrats Warwick. Well deserved. I've picked up the last couple of issues (over here in Canada)as I was curious after hearing Lew Stringer blog about it. I think it's a great revamp, looking really fresh with a great bunch of artists. You'll be in good company!

Chris Garbutt said...

Wow! Congratulations!!! You totally deserve it!